Tongkat Ali has been used for centuries in Malaysia and other Asian countries as health tonic, an aphrodisiac and as folkloric medicine for the following medical conditions:
- It can aid in the healing or prevention of stomach ulcers
- It act as antibacterial to slow the growth or even kill harmful bacteria
- It can aid in reducing or avoiding fevers and managing allergies
Benefits for Men
It had been proven to increase your levels of free testosterone, the crucial male hormone for maintaining the following:
- Tongkat Ali increases sexual desire and stamina
- Enhances sexual and physical performance
- Aids in cases of weak erections, impotence, and premature (or irregular) ejaculation
- Combats infertility and Increases sperm count and motility
- Builds muscle mass and decreases body fat
- Reduces fatigue
Benefits for Women
Aside from the above benefits mainly for men, Tongkat Ali also has a lot of benefits for women like the following:
- It make women’s bone stronger and reduce body fat
- It can help bring back women’s sexual desires even when menopause
- It can help tighten women’s abdomen and regain sensual wellness after pregnancy
- Serves as antioxidant
- Can help women get rid of water retention
- It can increase women’s testosterone but should be consumed at lower doses than men.
Disclaimer: Your results may vary. Natural Tongkat Ali has worked for many of our happy customers. However, as with all supplements, individual customer results are dependent on many factors, and may vary greatly.
Statements on this page have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplement program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. You should not stop taking any mediation without first consulting your physician.